top of page

It’s all about risk vs reward.

1 share which will be sold for $210 ($200 + 5% processing & cc fee), and will entitle the shareholder to 1% of the earnings from the World Series of poker November 2021 tournament. If I do not make it to the money, each share will have zero value. If I make it to the money or the bubble as it’s called, the return will be anywhere from 20% up to the winner share.

 

Understand 30% of the winnings will be held for taxes 25% of the remaining money will go to Matt and the remaining 75% will be split amongst the 75 shares.

Please purchase ONLY if you agree with the conditions

 

Poker is all about psychology and understanding the odds, two things I am extremely strong with.

bottom of page